Copyright of Content and Name of Todolwen Karen Bailey 2013

.

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Just A Little Update ..

Hello my dear friends,

it feels like I have been nonstop with so many different things in my life since some time now that I am worn down and unfortunately when you have too many things to do something has to come up short and suffer and in this case it was me blogging and creating over the past weeks.

These past weeks have been so very intense with my husband home from work ~ filled with projects that needed doing by him and us spending time together as a family again which was very nice.

We managed to get quite a bit done ~ from the outdoor lighting being installed to new curtains poles being put up in the house and from the time at home together to going to the Royal Ontario Museum and Canada's Wonderland at last.

Now it is just us 3 girls again for the next few months but things will not slow down by far. School is starting in just over a week and we finally have decided to take on a huge new project and have our basement built out again. We had contractors in the house several times now these past months but never one that was right for us until now and by the look of it this September the work is going to start. I am already somewhat nervous about it since there is so much involved.

On top of all that I am yet again recovering from another nasty summer cold/flu that was really pulling me down. (I am getting the feeling of repeating myself in my last posts ... sick ... busy with work in the house/garden ... not time to blog or create!)

Basically I think I am going to have to take a little step back from blogland which is something I really don't want to do but I feel the need to do so, so I can get things sorted and get better properly. I will post when ever I get time to and I will also try and read your lovely blogs as often as I can. I hope that in 4 to 6 weeks normality will return completely and I will have new ideas and creations to share with all you lovely bloggers. So, please don't stop popping by from time to time to see what I have been up to.

Before I end this post I would like to share a few photos with you from our visit to the ROM in Toronto ...








 

 

 
 
 
 
... and Canada's Wonderland.








 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
  
 
My favourite memory of our summer time together ... hearing my husband's laughter overriding all the other noises in Canada's Wonderland!
 
 
 
I hope you are well and life is treating you kind.
 
 
Have a peaceful and creative day,
 
 
 
Karen B. 

2 comments:

  1. I do love your posts, as you know, but come on, girl, family life and everything that goes with it is so much more important than keeping us entertained with your wonderful creations. And you suffered another bout of horrible summer colds, thats really rotten luck. Hope you are feeling much better soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your blogging break - and feel better real soon!
    I'm hoping to use some of the inspiration you've already shared this weekend....I'll be spending some of my weekend creating! Thanks so much for all your wonderful ideas!!!

    ReplyDelete