Copyright of Content and Name of Todolwen Karen Bailey 2013

.

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Your Prayers Are Needed Please ..

Hello my dear friends,


I just received a message that my oldest friend, who lives in Germany,  has been involved in a serious traffic accident. That's all I know apart from that she was on her scooter and that she is in the ER right now but nothing else.

Please keep her and her family in your thoughts and prayers!


Update:

I have just heard a little more about my friend Heike.

She was hit by a car on Monday morning whilst driving her scooter. 
She is now in intensive care and unconscious.

Your prayers are so much needed right about now!
 
Thank you so much.
 
Many hugs,
 
Karen B.



 

14 comments:

  1. I am sending prayers your way and asking God to watch over your friend and family and comfort them in this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure will say prayers for your friend. Sending blessings your way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm so sorry karen..yes...of course...many prayers will be said. blessings to her...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I shall certainly say a prayer for your friend and her family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to hear this news. I'm praying and will continue. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ich werde den Thronsaal stürmen....
    Umarme dich
    yase

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ich schicke viele gute Wuensche!!!
    Alles wird gut!!
    Liebe Gruesse
    ute

    ReplyDelete
  8. Praying healing and restoration for Heike and comfort for her loved ones (and you).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Die besten Wuensche fuer Deine Freundin und Familie, todolwen. Sie ist in besten Haenden!!
    Liebe Gruesse,

    Viviane.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so sorry to hear of your friend's accident. Prayers and Healing Energy of course. Blessings...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Prayers sent for your friend Heike. And a hug for you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope everything will be fine!
    Ines

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am sorry to know this bad news. I will pray for your friend.
    A hug

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sending you all strength and healing. S.xxx

    ReplyDelete