Copyright of Content and Name of Todolwen Karen Bailey 2013

.

Monday, November 18, 2013

Another Little Christmas Finding ..

Hello my dear friend,

yes ... I did it again. I visited my favourite store again and found another little Christmas treasure that ended up coming home with me and this one was perfect in each and every way too!

It was this small cloche with a little Christmas tree.
 

 
t is just so neat and pretty as it is and no need for me to 'make it my own' this time.
 
I am sure I will be going back there some time soon again and I am almost sure that I will again have more to share with you lovely bloggers on my return from it. Have you found any neat little Christmas treasures already? ... Do share!

And last but not least a few new critter photos from a few days ago.


 
These two cute squirrels seem to love to hang out in our maple tree almost all day and relax or eat for most of the time. They were such a delight to watch.

Thank you for stopping by here at Todolwen. It is always nice when you visit me and I would love to see you here soon again.

I hope you are well and life is treating you kind.

Have a peaceful and creative day,


Karen B.

5 comments:

  1. Die Eichhörnchen sind ja allerliebst!
    Herzlichst
    yase

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Karen! And the squirrel photos are wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The squirrels are so cute! Never seen one in black.

    Greetings from Germany
    Ines

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Christmas findings. I haven't even been looking yet, but will soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY GOSH!!!! I have never seen a black squirrel!!!!!! He is so adorable!!!! Love these little furred wonders anyway, but the black one?!?! I'm in love!!! And Romeo's tail is swishing.... I think he likes him too, right ;)

    Happy for you, that you found a little Christmas that was purrfect that way it is! Lately, I've found a few things but they've had to have a few changes to make them more my style. Fun, really!

    Hope you are having a great week!

    "her" and Romeo

    ReplyDelete