Copyright of Content and Name of Todolwen Karen Bailey 2013

.

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

What Is On My Worktable At The Moment ..

Hello my dear friends,

don't you too wish that at times the day would have 36 hours? I so do! I feel and actually am ever so busy these days.

I can give you a short run down of a part of my current to do list ...

... finish scarves for Vicki's pink scarf project and mail them,
... finish and mail Christmas cards for Jillayne's Christmas card swap,
... start making heating pillows as gifts,
... start knitting a scarf for Caylagh,
... start crocheting slippers for Ashleigh,
... start staining the dining room set,
... start decorating the front and back yard for Christmas,
... start decorating the house for Christmas,
... work on a new tutorial for my Etsy shop,
... finish Christmas shopping,
... bake cupcakes for the nurses that looked after my Mum,
... start writing Christmas cards ...
... and so much more!!

The actual project I am working on at this moment is Jillayne's Christmas card swap.

 
Lots and lots of snowflakes are being made and every little scrap is being used ...

 
... to cut little snowflakes and large ones!
 
And that is all I am going to share with you so far. I am hoping to be finishing them soon and then of course you will be able to see the cards completed before I send them on their way to British Columbia to the lovely Jillayne.
 
And ... since it is me, I don't tend to start just one project at any one time, no ... I have more than one on the go right now and if things work out I will be able to tell you more about them very soon, project by project, once they are finished.
 
So ... don't forget to stop by from time to time again and come and see what I have been up to.
 
I hope you are well and life is treating you kind my dear friends.
 
Have a peaceful and creative day,
 

Karen B.

1 comment:

  1. Oh - those snowflakes look so lovely!
    I laughed when I read your list - mine is like that - start this, start that - I love starting things and think finishing is highly over-rated! There is just something wonderful about the prospect of a new project....

    ReplyDelete