Copyright of Content and Name of Todolwen Karen Bailey 2013

.

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Working On Returning ..

Hello my dear friends,

my paths are not all cleared yet but at least some of the branches have moved a little.

These past weeks have been like a roller coaster ride for me with ups and downs and not knowing if I wanted to get off the ride early. I'm working on returning to blogland but I am not sure how fast I am going to be able to do so.

I would like to thank all of you for your kind words to me. Knowing you were thinking of me was so heartwarming and I really needed that so much and I am sorry I didn't answer any of your thoughtful comments or e-mails. You are all so kind ... thank you again from the deepest little corner of my heart!
 
Just to let you know, I wasn't sick or anything like that but there were and unfortunately still are a few things in my life that just took the wind out of my sails including all of my strength and focus on anything. My heart has been so heavy since some time now and I just had to take a step back and that included no Todolwen. That also was something that took me by surprize... how easy it was not to be creative and work on Todolwen, something a month ago I didn't think would happen. You see my blog and creating is a part of my life that I love so much. Right now I am working hard on getting my heart and soul to a better place.

Very slowly I am also returning to my creative part of my life. Ideas are popping up again and I am feeling the want to create again too. I have started working on a new creation for Christmas which I am hoping to tell you more about soon.

I have so much to share with you ... my daughter got married and it was so beautiful! I have tried to be busy in the house and with other things too. I am hoping that in the next few weeks I will be able to share everything will all you lovely bloggers.

But for today, again I would like to thank all of you kind souls out there that wished me well and kept me in your thoughts ... it means so much to me.

It would be so nice for you to visit me soon again, it always brightens my day.

I hope you are well my dear friends and life is treating you kind.

Have a peaceful and creative day.


Many, many heartfelt hugs,


Karen B.
 

19 comments:

  1. Dear Karen,
    Wishing you a return to JOY.
    All the best,
    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will continue to pray for you Karen. May God go with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will continue to watch and wait for your return. Thanks for letting us know the wedding was beautiful.. after the wonderful creations you made and we watched in the making. I think about you often and pray for a recovery of hope and strength in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. May you feel God's love, peace and strength surrounding and flowing through you.

    FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad to read that your path is slowly clearing and that you creative muse is coming back Karen. Art saves you know! Warmest wishes from Germany sends you Carola

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know the feeling of having the wind knocked out of your sails. I pray that life will right itself for you and you will find peace in the days ahead. Your work is loved and your words are sweet. Take care of your self.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wie schön, von dir zu lesen! Bitte gehe sorgfältig mit deinen Kräften um.... Wir warten auch auf dich, wenn du länger Zeit brauchst!
    Herzlichste Grüsse aus der Schweiz
    yase

    ReplyDelete
  10. May love and peace continue to strengthen you. Sending angel wing hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hoping you may soon find the peace and strength you need and so very much deserve!! I have missed your lovely blog but understand how hard it is to be productive and positive! Keep your chin up and keep moving forward that is the best thing! Soon you will find an end to the darkness and the light will be your guide again! sending you hugs and prayers and hope to see your lovely creations again soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love, peace, contentment and joy be yours, dear Karen. Looking forward to your wonderful creations once again.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So good to have you returning. Can't wait to hear about your daughter's wedding and maybe some pictures. Also will be looking forward to your new Christmas project.

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  14. karen, please know that sometimes we all need time to heal... just take care of yourself and know that you are loved and thought of.. i will keep you in my prayers... sending.. gentle thoughts and hugs
    lynnl

    ReplyDelete
  15. i am here for you....and waiting....always. be well.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Take your time Karen; blogs are beautiful but they are not ALIVE. We can well wait a bit longer!
    Kisses and hugs

    ReplyDelete
  17. Don't rush - take care of yourself first. So nice to see your name pop up in my email :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hugs,
    good to hear from you!
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete