Copyright of Content and Name of Todolwen Karen Bailey 2013

.

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

My Little Christmas Magic ..

Hello my dear friends,

oh my ... I am actually so excited today that I am sharing my newest Christmas creation with all of you lovely bloggers!


Remember my canning jar lids and my little clue?! ...


(Sorry, the same bad photo again but it's the only 'before' one I took.)

... and do you also recall the little bottle brush tree that just didn't want to become white but stayed a lovely pale green color?

You do..?!

Now add lots of lovely things like sparkles and glitter and old lace and some little pewter critters and a little faux snow and now top it off with a tiny Christmas spirit and behold ... it is done!

This is it ...

... my little piece of Christmas magic ...

~ Oh Christmas Tree ~


 


 








 
 
 
A few of you were right with your guesses ...

... because it is ... 
 

 ... a Christmas music box ~ see the windup key?!
 
I am so buzzed about how this has turned out and I hope you like my newest creation too.
 
And as you know me do you really think this will be the only one I will create? No ~ of course not! So all you have to do is stop by from time to time and visit me here at Todolwen and see what I have been up too next!

... wait ... stop! ... I am not done just yet for today!

 What good is it to see a music box when you can't hear it?!
 ... just scroll down a tiny bit further and listen to my little Christmas music box!


 
I took this short video with my phone.
 I know it's a bit shaky but just perfect so you can hear the lovely melody.

I hope you enjoyed my newest Christmas creation as much as I loved making it!

Thank you for stopping by and visiting me again, it is always so nice when you do and I love hearing from you too.

I hope you are well and life is treating you kind.

Have a peaceful and creative day,


Karen B.

21 comments:

  1. I love this Karen!! Your creativity is over the top!! It is absolutely charming!! Thanks so much for sharing the loveliness with us!!
    Hugs,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ist das entzückend!! Du bist eine grosse Künstlerin....
    Herzlichst
    yase

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is oh so sweet, and the tree is adorable in all of it's finery and happy to have stayed a pale green. Just lovely and the song perfect.

    FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  4. my jaw just hit my keyboard! wow...that is SO sweet and beyond clever! i love...love..love it! well done! ;);)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute, such a lovely scenery ...
    Greetings,
    Antje

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your new Christmas creation is so beautiful and inspiring - love the music box!

    Thank you for sharing, Pam
    Have a beautiful creative day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Realmente es fantástica. No tengo otra palabra para describirla.

    Felicidades, haces cosas únicas.
    Besos, Silvia.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't know how to say it in english... amazing, wonderful, great!!!!!
    Unbelieveable marvelous!!!!

    Greetings from Germany
    Ines

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awe, that is absolutely adorable! You are very clever and all the pieces fit so perfectly. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I feel like I'm saying what everyone else has already said, but, it's charming, adorable, so creative I can't believe it. How do you come up with these ideas?????

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohhhhhhh how sweet! Love the bling that crowns the top. You outdid yourself with this one Karen. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing, creative, gorgeous! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is amazing Karen - I love everything about it but especially those cute little squirrels! Margie x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aw, that is a lovely creation. You're so talented!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. you clever, clever woman, you.... you made me widely smile and I feel suddenly very Christmassy....
    being amongst the people to be informed late about new posts, I was happy that all your nests are already sold - when I checked yesterday.... (I can be amazingly generous with my comments as it wouldn't be worth the postage to send anything to me, as I live in France!)
    You're a treasure, Karen - all the best to you and your family and those nimble & creative fingers
    K.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh Karen!!!!! This is ABSOLUTELY PRECIOUS!!!! I am so in love with it! And the fact that it truly is a music box is amazing ~ beautiful job dear friend!!! xxoo, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh Karen I see why you are so buzzed about it!
    It is an amazing invention and turned out absolutely fabulous!
    I had to pin it right away to my Christmas board.
    Love it!!!
    xoxo~ Carola

    ReplyDelete