Copyright of Content and Name of Todolwen Karen Bailey 2013

.

Monday, April 8, 2013

I Went Back Again .. To Michaels

Hello my dear friends,

yes, I did ... I went back to Michaels again and was very fortunate to pick up more amazing deals.

I bought some more bits and pieces that were on clearance from $11.99 to $ 1.99 and now I am all stocked up with enough to create with for a while.

These are very neat ...


... key escutcheons.

These little metal drawer knobs ...



... will come in handy for sure.

 
My daughter Caylagh and I are sharing these goodies ~ I get the bottom two pieces and she gets the top  two ~ very nice!

And last but not least ...


... already thinking of Christmas to come ~ this neat tinsel garland was 60 % off!

But now enough is enough ... no more Michaels for a while I think?! Then again ... I have always wanted to try out gilding and since this weeks advertising has a 50 % off coupon I might just have to go there one more time maybe. OK, OK, you are right ... I already know I am going to go again but then can you blame me?! My last two visits should have cost me just over $127 and I paid ... wait for it ... just over $21! I won't say that I saved over $100 but rather I didn't spend it.

I am hoping many of you lovely bloggers were able to make some great deals too.

And last but not least ...

... I have been working very hard over these past several days and now my newest free tutorial is ready to post within the next few days ~ maybe even tomorrow ~ so don't forget to stop by soon again here at Todolwen.

I hope you are well and life is treating you kind my dear friends.

Have a peaceful and creative day,


Karen B.
 

4 comments:

  1. You must have an amazing Michael's..or I'm just not shopping as good as you do!!!! Our's is not a particularly big Michael's and I've gone looking for some of the things you and others have mentioned, only they're not there. Lucky you.. some really great finds.. and saving/not spending $100 is great anyway you look at it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohmygoodness Karen...you make me want to go to Michael's!!! I have purchased the tinsel too...it's wonderful isn't it?? I love all of your treasures sweet friend ~ I hope you are doing so good!! hugs and love, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Karen you are such a lucky girl to be able to just go and purchase such things like that at Michaels. We don't have them here in Australia and I am miles from anything remotely like that anyway. You will have such fun using them. It gives you a lift when you purchase some new goodies!
    Oh my those ducks! we are so lucky to live in a place and have these in our backyard.
    Sending love and hugs,
    Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would go while the getting is good...as many times as possible. Your new supplies are fabulous. Happy Shopping...

    ReplyDelete