Copyright of Content and Name of Todolwen Karen Bailey 2013

.

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Amazing Deal At Michaels ..

Hello my dear friends,

I was in Michaels looking around yesterday when I popped into the bead department and found that Michaels had put a lot of their industrial jewelry bits and pieces on clearance. And that is when I saw that these lovely little gem pendants were on clearance too and of course I had to have them.


I have bought these before but normally with a 40 % off coupon which always made me happy but this time I would be really happy because on clearance they were now 85 % off! That made them now only $1.99 and not $11.99!! And how can a girl resist ~ right?! I am sure I will find many little creations to use them with.
 
Talking about creations ... my daughter Ashleigh asked me yesterday if I could make a cake topper for her wedding cake. I am so excited even though I don't know how I am going to make it just yet. She has given me a few ideas and now the search is on for supplies.
 
But that isn't my only project I need to work on. I also have to start making a quilt for my younger daughter Caylagh for her birthday in June and since I only hand sew when I quilt I better start very soon.
 
And last but not least I am working a another tutorial for my Etsy shop and a free tutorial for all of you lovely bloggers on how I make my seam binding roses too.
 
 As you can see I am one busy lady. So ... why not pop by some time again, here at Todolwen and visit me ~ I hope I will have something new to share with you soon.
 
I hope you are well my dear friends and life is treating you kind.
 
Have a peaceful and creative day,
 
 
Karen B. 

3 comments:

  1. oooh the tutorial sounds wonderful!! I did alot of sewing, creating (gown,headpiece,veil,pillow,and a quilt for their gift) for my daughter-in-law's wedding a few years back, so I know what kind of "busy" you are!! Enjoy and I always look forward to your wonderful creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen,
    I know, I was there last night but unfortunatly the good stuff was gone. Love your goodies!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen, I'm already planning what colour my seam-binding roses will be. Can hardly wait for the tutorial.

    You're a very gracious person. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete