Copyright of Content and Name of Todolwen Karen Bailey 2013

.

Thursday, May 17, 2012

A 'Tarnished Harmony'



Hello my dear friends,

I was planning to work for hours in my backyard/garden yesterday but it was just too hot. I even got our little sun umbrella out and sat underneith it to keep a bit cooler but in the end I just had to stop and head inside.




 But ... on the other hand this gave me time to finish my latest creation instead. 

After making my 'tarnished get~together' I just had to make another one of them. This time I decided to use pieces that were not as tarnished as the last ones and I also decided mainly on white ribbon, fabric and lace to make a change and it worked out very nicely I think. But I will let you have a look now ... I hope you like what you see and again many pictures to make sure you can see everything.

And here is ...

... a 'tarnished harmony'.

 











 
I am so glad you decided to stop by here at Todolwen and visit me and I hope you have enjoyed my newest creation.

My next post will be about something I didn't make but received for Mothers Day from my daughters. So ... if you have a moment pop by and take a look ... I am sure you are going to love it just like I do!

I hope you are well and life is treating you kind.

Have a peaceful and creative day,


Karen B. 

5 comments:

  1. Karen - this one is just as wonderful as the other! You always add just the most perfect touches!
    Each time I go to the thrift store I look for similar pieces so I can try to create something like your pieces. No luck so far...but maybe next time. For now I shall enjoy looking at yours. They are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative and beautiful! Love all the vintage goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just beautiful... equally so to the first one. Like Marie, I keep looking for old tarnished silverplate, but I've not found anything like you've been finding. I want to make a couple of pincushions like yours as well... just have to keep looking. Love all the pictures so your creation can be seen from all angles. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen this is sooo lovely! I see the first one you made ALL OVER Pinterest!! I think I like this one even better! I may have to make one like this for myself!!!
    Pinning this one right now!!!
    xo,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of your best and most beautiful creations. Have a few old tarnished pieces myself. What an inspiration. Great job!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete