Copyright of Content and Name of Todolwen Karen Bailey 2013

.

Monday, January 9, 2012

Life Goes On ...

Hello my dear friends,

I would like to thank you for all your heartfelt words and prayers after the passing of my Mum. You are all so thoughtful, kind and sweet! It means so much to me.

At this moment in time I am not too sure how I really feel, rather empty at moments and then so relieved that my Mum is at peace now. On top of everything happening here I received a phone call from my Uncle in BC a few days ago telling me that my Aunt (my Mum's sister) had an accident in which she broke her leg badly and she needed to have surgery the next morning. It seems that life right now is just throwing things at me and my family that nobody thought would happen. I can just hope that it will come to an end sooner than later.


Before any of this happened I had written a few posts at the end of the year but I never got a chance to share them with you. One of the posts is the last one of my cigar box creations called 'Winter Time' which I will finally share with you tomorrow.

I am not sure what I am going to do right now, do I take a tiny break from Todolwen to come to terms with what has happened or do I throw myself into creating to keep my mind off of things? I don't really know just yet. I am hoping to find the answer to that question soon.



~ Never forget to say 'I love you' to those that you love the most ~

I hope you are all well and life is treating you kind.

Have a peaceful and creative day,

Karen B.

1 comment:

  1. Karen, not doing anything, not thinking about anything and feeling numb is perfectly normal. You need and deserve time to adjust to all of these things that have happened in your life. We're here for you and understand and send hugs.

    Blessings, Diane

    ReplyDelete