Copyright of Content and Name of Todolwen Karen Bailey 2013

.

Monday, December 12, 2011

Sweet Lady To My Rescue

Hello my dear friends,

I am sure you have noticed the new look of Todolwen!!!! And I hope you love it as much as I do! I have to thank the amazing Karen Valentine for this great look. She is my saviour!!

 My blog had run into a major problem which would not allow you to view it properly anymore it just came up in squares. I was so worried! I am not a computer/blog person really. I can do the basics and that's about it. My dear friend Dawn  from 'The Feathered Nest' told me to contact Karen and I must say ~ this lady is AMAZING!!! She not only fixed my problem but she gave my blog a makeover that has made me love it even more. Thank you so much Karen, I don't know what I would have done without you.

Karen at 'My Desert Cottage' makes beautiful creations and she is also a blog designer and "fixer" so if you ever run into any problems with your blog, she is the one to contact! If you don't know her wonderful blog already, you should really go and visit!



And here are her websites ...



And last but not least ...

I am still sick in bed with a very nasty cold/flu, resting as good as I can. Unfortunately my creating is on hold right now and I am hoping to feel better very soon since I would love to do a tiny bit of Christmas creating  before Christmas is over.

I hope you are all well, keeping warm and life is treating you kind.

Have a peaceful and creative day,

Karen B.

7 comments:

  1. Karen your new blog looks beautiful!! Karen is so very talented and such a sweetheart!
    I am sorry you are sick!! You are doing the best thing you can do by resting ~

    xoxo
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love your new design! I'm so sorry you're sick, please get better soon! :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry to hear that you are sick! Please get better before Christmas! Your new blog look is beautiful. Karen does amazing work! She did my blog too! I couldn't have done it without her, that's for sure!
    Please take care!
    Healing hugs to you,
    Sonya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Karen!!!! Your blog is just BEAUTIFUL!!! I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get over here...and so very glad Karen was able to repair your blog and fluff it too! It's really gorgeous girl ~ please rest and get better dear friend, I'm so very sorry you've been under the weather ~ sending you big hugs and much love sweetie! Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you feel better, Karen. Check out my blog at: southbaystudiokathi.blogspot.com

    I have used a couple of your tutorials in my card making and have placed a link back to your blog. I love the look of your blog and am already a follower. Thanks again for the tutorials and I hope you feel better....Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Feel better soon, but in the meantime, relax and rest. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Karen-- your new blog is beautiful!! Sweet Karen Valentine is a wonderful friend to bloggers everywhere-- she can breathe new life into blogs and make them amazing. Your new look is so YOU!!
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete