Copyright of Content and Name of Todolwen Karen Bailey 2013

.

Saturday, December 24, 2011

My Wishes For You This Christmas

Hello my dear friends,

today I would like to share my wishes for you this Christmas ...


I wish that you and your families will be well ...

I wish that you will find joy in the smallest of things in life ...

I wish you no worries or heartbreak ...

I wish you to give and receive as much love as possible ...

I wish that all your dreams may come true ...

and last but not least ...


I wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

From my home to yours,

 from my heart to yours I wish you all this!


many hugs and have a peaceful day,

Karen B.

8 comments:

  1. such beautiful sentiments. i wish you the same mon amie! Joyeux Noel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Karen

    May the special Joys and Blessings of Christmas remain with you all year!
    Such beautiful images today - thankyou.

    Santa has already stopped off here in New Zealand and is now on his way around the world!

    Joyeux Noel
    hugs
    Shane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blessing to you and your family this Christmas and Happy New Year. I really enjoy your blog and you have been very blessed with talent. Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry christmas to you, I hope that this day is of the happiest for you and your family!
    Joyeux Noël!!!

    Beautiful day

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas to you as well! May you be wrapped in the loving arms of your family...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christmas Blessings to you and your family.

    barbara jean

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Karen,
    Thank you so much for your Christmas wishes! I hope you had the Merriest Christmas ever!
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete