Copyright of Content and Name of Todolwen Karen Bailey 2013

.

Friday, October 7, 2011

A Short Update

Hello my dear friends,

the only way I can describe the last week is draining and terribly heartbreaking. I am so grateful that my aunt had come from Vancouver to be here with me. Decisions had to be made and now the time has come to accept these decisions. My mom is OK and comfortable at this moment in time. We will have to wait and see what the future will bring and that is all I can really say.

One thing I hope I have learnt from this past week is to be happy with what you have in your life and enjoy it and don't ever take anything for granted! Also don't be envious of things you don't have because in a flash everything could change with no return. I knew this all along but just now it has been brought back to my mind very strongly.Especially show people that you care about them. Always say " I love you" to somebody you care about. A smile and a kind word is like sunshine on a early summer morning ~ warm and beautiful.

I am still working on a few projects and I am hoping to be able to share them with you soon but til then I would like to wish you a happy Thanksgiving ~ have a wonderful weekend !!

I hope you are well and life is treating you kind.

Have a peaceful and creative day,

Karen B.

5 comments:

  1. Though my English is not that good, i understand that your mother is very ill ,but OK at this moment.
    Sometimes life is not easy, it is hard and difficult.
    Its life.
    At my age, next month 65 years, i have had my hard times.
    So i understand it when you say:(i copy and paste it:)don't ever take anything for granted.
    So true.
    We donot celebrate Thanksgiving in Europe, but i hope you can have a happy Thanksgiving with your family.
    I give you a hug, because i cannot find anymore words .
    Love,
    Agnes

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is true that we do not often estimate in their just value people and persons who surround us, it is sad.
    Courage and prayers to you!

    Tenderness

    ReplyDelete
  3. My prayers are with you and yours...
    xoxo
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear sweet friend, I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers ~ sending you much love and hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my good, beautiful your blog, congratulations

    ReplyDelete