Copyright of Content and Name of Todolwen Karen Bailey 2013

.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

My Long Weekend

Hello my dear friends,

where do I start today? Saturday was a disaster all round. I had to cancel my plans with my girls due to workers not doing what they are meant to do ~ my outdoor project aka pool ~ and me having to try and sort everything out so I don't fall too far behind with the work I have to do and the other contractors as well. I can tell you I was so annoyed and frustrated I could have blown up!!

Sunday morning was meant to be another morning out with the girls and fortunately we only had to delay our plans to visit a flea market for 3 hours and not completely so we tried to make the best out of it and in the end we all had a nice time. I found something little and I already know what I am going to create with it which makes me feel so much better than I did all last week. Once I am finished I will of course share my creations with you!


This is my little something ~ old tops of shakers and a little jar lid.


How sad! A small town near to us got hit by a nasty storm and some very big beautiful trees were destroyed.
The family that lost this tree also lost several more and their small barn as well.




Remember a post ago I told you about my old rosebush and how it had some new buds? Well I was wrong...
it must be our weird weather but now the entire bush is blooming again!! It looks so beautiful!!

I am so excited to finally have a creative thought again and to work on it apart from all the digging I have already done and still have to do. I never knew how long it takes to weed a large flowerbed and how much your hands and arms can ache afterwards but it needs to be done and that's what I am going to hopefully finish this week ~ wish me luck and strength!! Once I have new pictures I will share them with you.

I hope you are all well.

Have a peaceful and creative day,

Karen B.

No comments:

Post a Comment