Copyright of Content and Name of Todolwen Karen Bailey 2013

.

Saturday, January 29, 2011

What Do You Do On A Snowy Day?

Hello my dear friends.

So what do you on a snowy day? ....

Well, you take pictures of your back yard - isn't it beautiful?! Our big willow is named Salisbury - after the town Salisbury in England where we lived; there is a big willow at the river Avon downtown that looks just like ours. This willow tree is a very speacial one, it was hit by lightning in 2009 and survived it, which made us very happy.

What else do you do on a snowy day? ......

You try and tidy your very messy craft room! As you see in the picture, it would seem I had a tornado in there, but fear not, this is me gathering all my crafty things from all over the house and getting ready to organise it.
I know, it looks horrible!

And last but not least .... you CRAFT. Today I started to put together my very first tutorial! Check in tomorrow to see what it is for! Also, my daughter has her own blog - why not drop by and take a look? You can visit her at:

http://www.everything-is-better-with-sprinkles.blogspot.com/

Have a peaceful and creative day,

Karen B.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Karen -- As far as your craft room..........I've got you beat.
    It's impossible for me to be neat!!

    ReplyDelete