Copyright of Content and Name of Todolwen Karen Bailey 2013

.

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Just A Little Reminder Again ..

Hello my dear friends,

I just wanted to remind all of you lovely bloggers again out there that if you wish an e-mail to be answered or you have a request that needs an answer or maybe I would just like to wish you a nice day and say thank you for a comment you left me, you have to please give me an e-mail address to reply to, otherwise you will be waiting and waiting because there is no way for me to get in touch with you!

Please check your settings and get rid of the 'no-reply' option and add an e-mail address so you are reachable and if you would like me to send you my free granny heart tutorial I really need somewhere to send it to ... so don't forget your e-mail address.

Last but not least ...
 
... I would love to wish all you lovely bloggers a great Labor Day weekend.
Relax, have fun and have a great time! I am off to Toronto today with my girls for a day out and it's a first time for me to drive there! So wish me luck that I don't get lost ~ haha!
 
 
I hope you are well my dear friends and life is treating you kind.
 
Have a  peaceful and creative day,
 
 
Karen B.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Karen! Thank you so much for your always so lovely comments!! You're such a joy! Wish I had more time to visit everyone, but home school with my daughter just started, and I have oodles of orders to get out!! Know how much I appreciate your thoughtful ways! And yes! Make some pumpkins and send me pictures! Would love to see what you come up with!!

    Hugs!
    Have a fabulous week!
    Becky

    ReplyDelete