Copyright of Content and Name of Todolwen Karen Bailey 2013

.

Monday, December 3, 2012

Let It Snow ~ Please!

Hello my dear friends,

it seems that Mother Nature just doesn't want to play with us again this year.
She just tends to tease us so far when she lets the little white snow fairies visit us for a few moments and then sends them away again which is what happened a few days ago.

  
 
It started to look so pretty but it didn't last very long ...

 
and even my little Peter Pan is patiently waiting for snow just like I am.


For a short while it actually looked like we were going to have a small snow storm and the squirrels in our garden were trying to stay warm in the trees or ......
 
 
... eating some tasty treats.
 
So ... a little request to you my dear friends, please wish me snow for this Christmas ~ it would be so very nice of you and it might work ~ I will let you know.
 
Please do come and visit me soon again here at Todolwen ~ I have new creations to share with you.
 
 
I hope you are well and life is treating you kind my dear friends,
 
Have a peaceful and creative day,
 
 
Karen B. 
 

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful photos! I hope you get snow for Christmas...hope we do too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel Karen! We had the same thing here, and I'm really hoping for the snow to come back in time for Christmas. Love the photos, snow makes everything so pretty doesn't it!!?

    ReplyDelete