Copyright of Content and Name of Todolwen Karen Bailey 2013

.

Monday, May 23, 2011

There Is Still So Much Beauty Out There!!

Hello my dear friends,

it is true, this world still has so much beauty to give. I would like to share a few photos I found on my favourite newspaper website "The Daily Mail" ~ Friday's addition. Again I have no rights over these photographs ~ I just think they are beautiful and want them to be seen!





These were taken here in Canada by the photographer Michael Poliza at Point Hubbard, Hudson Bay. The snow had melted early and Spring brought thousands of purple wild flowers to life. This happens once in a lifetime ~ to capture a polar bear sitting amongst Spring flowers!

I think that these photos are amazing and beautiful and I hope you enjoyed them as much as I have.

Have a peaceful and creative day,

Karen B.

2 comments:

  1. How wonderfully beautiful are those pictures! I just adore Polar Bears and to see them surrounded by such riotous color is a treat. Thanks for posting these!
    Tina xo

    ReplyDelete